I have an idea for you...

Customize contact view

Configure display sequence and contact data fields shown in compact, extended views

15 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Staff zombie shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AdminRelenta (Admin, Relenta) commented  · 

So, what you're saying is that in the Group or Contact list, you'd like to be able to choose which columns of information are visible, correct?

• Anonymous commented  · 

I'd like to be able to quickly scan my contacts for tags, or date of last associated event. I generally know who my contacts are - being able to see, at a glance, who might need some attention is more important while I'm browsing than an email address or a Job Title.

• Alex Brand commented  · 

if possible add a speaker icon... pushing it will let you hear the name of the contact correctly pronounced.

this can be done via data from google translate. The correct pronunciation will be given if you retrieve the data "country" from the contact and link it to the language choice in google translate

>Test pronouncing the name: John Hedblad (Swedish)

• Yalcin commented  · 

An alternative tabular layout with user-selectable columns / sorting...

Any idea when this would be ready? I noted that it has been started.

• Yalcin commented  · 

Option to show custom fields, tags & groups without needing to view contact details...

• TomG commented  · 

I think this feature request is about the contact view, not the message folder view.

• Larry Gomes commented  · 

Would also like this feature to include the ability to get to one line per contact (like prior version of Relenta) and get rid of the question mark and picture of the guy with a mustache which is a total waste of space.

• Larry Gomes commented  · 

Hopefully this includes the ability to edit a contact without leaving a folder.

Feedback and Knowledge Base