I have an idea for you...

Push message notifications

Proactive retrieval of emails from your @relenta.net address, without having to click Refresh.

28 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Staff zombie shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • TomG commented  · 

I've clicked Refresh millions of times. I'm tired of clicking Refresh. :( Please make this update automatically. To be more specific:

I should be able to keep Relenta open in a browser tab and have it automatically update when new email arrives, as if I had clicked Refresh at the right moment. Additionally, the page title (shown in the tab header in a tabbed browser) should tell me how many unread messages there are. Then I could know whether or not there's new mail even if I'm in a different tab. This is how Outlook.com works and it's fantastic.

I know I could set up our incoming email to go to both Relenta and another system (like Outlook.com) but then I'd have to have two different systems open plus manage "read" status on both of them, and that doesn't scale well to multiple Relenta users either. Ugh.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Agreed, i have to refresh all the time to see new or deleted number of emails. Like the real time status of current emails MUCH BETTER.

Feedback and Knowledge Base